Ranar has street clothes, and the armour can be carried. Realistically, armour would be removed whenever possible: it's hot and uncomfortable.
Thwip's rifle is easily disguised by wrapping it in a blanket or somesuch, especially if you remove the stock/airtank. A guard who stumbles over it would probably just think it's a weird broken crossbow or something.
BTW, mechanical tasks to do:
1) Fix the airtank with the blown seal.
2) Open the Haram box.
3) Fiddle with the rifle to increase its accuracy.
As well as:
4) Magic bullets.
5) Lighting solutions for your darkblind companions.
6) Finding a healer for the arm.
7) Selling the weapons.
8) Identify/sell the potions.
You've also got a bunch of jewellery which may or may not be powerstones. Sasha would be able to tell if he was shown them.